Groups are for a minimum of 9 people
Slo living hostel can host a maximum of 40 people. We can provide accomodation to larger groups in our second hostel in Lyon Away Hostel & Coffee Shop (118 people max).
Please note that we do not accept big groups from the 1st of May to the 30th of September and during the Lyon Festival of Lights (first week of December).
Please fill the form below (optimized on google chrome), we will contact you within 48 hours with our availabilities and quote.
The beds will be booked only when you will accept and return the propasal signed.
Once you accepted our quotation (signed with the mention “Agreed”), we will ask a 30% deposit via bank transfer or credit card.
Balance due is paid at arrival by credit card, cash, cheque or bank transfer. We provide bed linen. You can rent towels (2 euros for the whole stay), thanks to tell us in advance if you need towels.
We accept small group of friends (until 12 people) all year long.
Last group reviews
- "I came to Lyon with a group of students who had a limited budget to spend on accommodation on site. The address of SLO Living Hostel was recommended to me by the ticket office of the Lyon Opera. Board insider I hasten to inform round! This is a hotel run by young people for young people, but also very friendly for older adored (like me ...). The reception is very cheerful and helpful. There are a range of different rooms between the superior double room with all amenities in the room for 4 or 6 people in dormitories with shower / wc on the floor. The spacious lobby is a kind of friendly loft where one can have breakfast but other meals by reservation. This loft crossing provides access to a lovely courtyard in the heart of island. The guide thereto rooms are very quiet at night . Street side Bonnefoi, there is very little traffic. The rooms are beautifully decorated in a vintage style. The bedding is comfortable. The heating works well ... In short, all the comforts of a hotel right category easily affordable for a young audience or who remembers to have been ... The area of Guillotière, left bank of the Rhone, is well served by public transport (tram, metro). Easily accessed from the Gare Part Dieu. This is a popular area, multi-ethnic and trendy. Place Bellecour is about ten minutes. "Haute Ecole de musique de GenèveMusic school of Geneva
- "We were very happy to have stayed at Slo Living hostel was really great we loved the atmosphere, the design.Le meal was the favorite of everyone (better than restaurants). Very friendly atmosphere dining. A very hearty formula! Really great! Would not change a thing"Friend GroupUniversity
- « Very Good we will come back for next challenge. Thanks to the all team."Leroy Merlin Company
" Beautiful step for the Committee Lorraine Junior Cycling Team . Thank you and goodbye ."Cycling team
- "Before I made the reservation, I did not know how easy it was to find rooms for the number of males and females in my group. But you are easy to work with. You are very flexible! The website does not indicate how easy you are to work with"University
- "A big thank you for your welcome and your availability on Saturday, the environment was great !! We will talk about you and if we have the opportunity , we will return to SLO. »Group of Friends
- « 1st time for a group of students IRIS HUMA very good feedback from students: clean, well located. Nice courtyard! »IRIS Group
- "Everybody loved, thank you! »PrivatizationIndividual event
"Great place, very welcome staff on top! Everything was perfect ! Conveniently located in Lyon, staff flavoursome , very modern place , great atmosphere ! Thank you for this weekend! We will return !"girl bachelor party